MC Luminary Cable™ is a UL® Listed Type MC-PCS cable which combines both power and control circuits under one armor. MC Luminary Cable™ combines power and control circuits under a single interlocked armor. This reduces installation time and materials on the job site by running one armored cable as compared to an installation that runs power circuits and a separate control circuit.
All MC Luminary products are designed for LED and fluorescent dimming systems. Multiple MC Luminary Cable™s can be used in daylight harvesting applications to wire multiple zone rooms which utilize building management systems to automatically dim or raise lighting at certain times. These products come in both steel and aluminum armor. Power circuits are THHN insulated conductors with a twisted jacketed pair of TFN insulated control circuits.
- Armor: Galvanized Interlocking Steel Strip (blue striped) or Interlocking Aluminum Strip
- Solid Copper Conductors
- Insulated Conductor Type THHN and TFN
- Neutral Conductor: White or Gray
- Control Cables: 16 AWG Solid TFN Twisted jacketed pair (Purple/Gray)
- Permits conductors of circuits to be placed in a cable with conductors of electric light, power, or Class 1 circuits
- May be surface mounted, fished and/or embedded in plaster
- Maximum voltage rating: 600V